This time, consider an independent Mortgage Broker…
There are many benefits of dealing with a mortgage broker (sometimes referred to as a Mortgage Consultant) when it comes time to buy a home, or when your current mortgage is coming due. Here are the main reasons people decide to enlist the services of a mortgage consultant:
- LOWEST rate – With a plethora of lenders to chose from (30+ including the broker side of TDCT, Scotia & ING, Credit Unions, and smaller lenders), clients benefit by getting the lowest rate on the market, as well as a mortgage product that is tailored to their unique situation.
- SAVE you time – We do that legwork for you, so instead of you wasting time setting up a list of appointments with different lenders, we have them send their current rates and product offers to us daily. Then we help you to figure out which one is best for you.
- SAVE your credit score – Credit scores can be negatively affected when credit bureaus are pulled too often by many different banks. We can help manage this situation by pulling one credit bureau when we know what lender has the product for your situation.
- We want to help YOU – Since mortgage consultants rely on referrals and repeat business, our interests are aligned with yours. We may suggest you switch your lender when your mortgage contract expires, if that is the right decision for your situation. We offer strategies such as the Inflation Hedge Strategy, in order to satisfy your needs.
- The service is FREE – There are NO fees charged by a mortgage consultant to use their services for a typical residential mortgage.
If you have any questions about mortgages or what we as mortgage consultants do, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 250-619-5274.
*OAC , E&O. Rates are subject to change